Find Paper Core Cutter, Paper Core Cutting Machine, Paper Pipe Cutting Machine on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Paper Core Cutter > Others Paper Core Cutter > Shaftlesssprial Paper Pipe Cutting Machine

Shaftlesssprial Paper Pipe Cutting Machine

Basic Info

Model No.:  JT-SL-2000C

Product Description

Model NO.: JT-SL-2000C Paper Core Usage: Industry Gumming Type: Double Side Reelpipe Speed: 12 - 18m/minute Certification: CE, SGS Jumbo Tube Length: 2000mm Paper Tube Thickness: 4-15mm Cutting Speed: 60 Cuts/Min Working Pressure: 0.6MPa Power: 3kw Trademark: Jota Machinery Specification: 4000*920*1600mm HS Code: 8462391000 Type: Spiral Type Tube Machine Type: Paper Core Cutting Machine Layers of Roll Paper: 9 - 16 Wall Thickness of Paper Tube: 1mm-15mm Condition: New Paper Tube Inner Dia: 50-152mm Cutting Length: 10-2000mm Turret Movement Speed: 1.8 M/Min Voltage: 380V 3 Phase 50Hz Cutting Mode: Paper Tube Turn; Knives and Axes Do Not Turn Transport Package: Film and Wood-Case Origin: Kunshan                     ShaftlessSprial Paper Pipe Cutting Machine  Shaftlesssprial Paper Pipe Cutting Machine

Main Parameters:
Jumbo Tube length 2000mm
Paper Tube Inner Dia 50-152mm
Paper Tube Thickness 4-15mm
Cutting Length 10-2000mm
Cutting Speed 60 cuts/min
Turret movement speed 1.8 m/min
Working Pressure 0.6Mpa
Voltage 380V 3 Phase 50Hz
Power 3kw
Cutting Mode Paper tube turn; knives and axes do not turn
Operator 1 person
Mould 2 sets
Uploading/Unloading Hand control
Dimension 4000*920*1600mm
Weight 900kgs

Machine adopts Taida PLC(Taiwan) and Xianda HMI(Shenzhen) control system, all the parameters are displayed on the touch screen, and it runs automatically.
It adopts Shenzhen Zhengxuan frequency inverter and Xinling motor(Zhejiang) to control.
It adopts 2 sets Yaskawa servo motor(Japan), one servo motor(0.85kw) to control cutter blade, the other servo motor(1kw) is moved, it control machine head.
It adopts 2 sets Yaskawa servo driver, one servo driver to control (1kw) to control cutter blade, the other servo driver(1kw) is moved, it control machine head.
It adopts double round blades to cutter.
It adopts 2 pieces ABBA mobile screw(Taiwan) to separate control cutter and machine head.
It adopts 2 sets Hiwin move the slider and track(Taiwan) to separate control cutter and machine head.
It adopts Hugong Signal element, Delixi Electrical components and Zhejiang Xingchen Pneumatic Components.
Paper tube clamping adopts automatic chucks.
 Shaftlesssprial Paper Pipe Cutting MachineShaftlesssprial Paper Pipe Cutting Machine
Certification CE,SGS, Gold Supplier, etc.
MOQ 1 set. (More than 3 sets, offer a special discount)
Perfect After-sale System Technicians can service overseas.
Prompt Reply Within 24 hours.
Yearly Production Capacity More than 100 sets.
Packing Details With flexible wrapping and export standard wooden case.
Delivery Time Within 30 days after receipts of 30% payment, the rest 70% paid before shipping.
Terms of Payment T/T, L/C
Delivery Clause FOB Ningbo/Shanghai Port
Packaging Details High Speeding Razor Paper Sheeter Machine is with flexible wrapping and wooden case. It is included one year guarantee time, whole life technical support, a box of tools, two pieces blade and exporting standard wooden case.

Contact us if you need more details on Shaftlesssprial Paper Pipe Cutting Machine. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Shaftless Carboard Paper Core Cutting Machine、Paper Core Cutter. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Paper Core Cutter > Others Paper Core Cutter